Full Paper submissions
Please note that only authors of accepted abstracts may submit full papers.
Information about full papers
- The conference papers will be double-blind reviewed. Papers that are accepted after peer review will be published in the conference proceedings.
- The conference proceedings will be submitted to IEEE Xplore.
- All conference submissions will only be accepted as part of the conference once a full paper has been submitted, reviewed and accepted, i.e. only full papers will be accepted as part of this conference.
- Papers will only form part of the conference proceedings if they are presented at the conference. One registration is required for each paper.
Preparing your full paper for submission
- Papers should be prepared using the IEEE template. The MS-Word and Latex templates are available on the IEEE webpage: http://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- Papers are limited to a final length of no more than 5 pages (Over 5 pages a fee of $100 per page will be charged).
Preparing your final paper for inclusionPlease note that, since the proceedings will be submitted to IEEE Xplore, to be accepted in the conference you must comply with the steps laid out below.
Step 1. Please prepare the final version of your paper, making any improvements which you feel are necessary based on the feedback from the reviewers.
Step 2. Make sure that the paper complies with the IEEE formatting requirements. The required templates can be found at http://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
You should now include the author information.
Step 3. Add the appropriate copyright information in the paper footer.
The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding. Detailed instructions can be found at http://www.ieee.org/publications/rights/index.html
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-9756-2/20/$31.00 ©2020 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-9756-2/20/$31.00 ©2020 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-9756-2/20/$31.00 ©2020 IEEE
Step 5. Verify your paper with IEEE PDF Express
a. Go to http://www.pdf-express.org/
b. You will need to create a new account, with Conference ID 49885XP.
c. Follow the IEEE PDF Express instructions to verify that your paper complies with all the IEEE formatting requirements.
d. Note, if the PDF export does not meet the IEEE PDF Express version requirements, you can upload the source files (e.g. MS-Word document) and PDF Express will export a PDF.
e. After your document has passed the IEEE PDF Express check, you will download the verified file, which is “Certified by IEEE Express” in the Document Properties. This is the file that you should upload on ConfTool. Do not modify this file, or it will no longer be approved.
Step 6. Submit your camera-ready, PDF Express verified paper via ConfTool http://www.conftool.org/weefgedc2020. Click on “Your Submissions”, and you will see a link for “Final Upload”.
Step 7. Sign the IEEE Electronic Copyright Form via Conftool http://www.conftool.org/weefgedc2020. Click on “Your Submissions”, and you will see a link for “Electronic Copyright Form”.